Riverside Small Groups
Adult Small Groups
Sunday Morning at 9:30am
- Oasis - Adult Bible Studies series for singles and couples in their 50-70's.
- Contraser's - Intergenerational Bible Study. Studies include "Going through the Bible in narrative form in one year".
- Seasons - For parents who have children in Sunday school. Bible study is on the Seasons of the Spirit.
- Boruff Sunday School - Adult Bible Study for ages 30 and up. Meets in library and walks through the books of the Bible, one chapter at a time.
- Women's Daytime Bible Study - meets in the Library from 12:00-1:00PM. Barbara Cray leads this small group study. For ladies in their 40 - 50's
- Adult Bible Study meets in the library from 6:15-7:00. Pastor Bill leads this small group study. For adults generally ages 21 and older.
- Adult Bells - This hand bell choir rehearses from 6:00 - 7:00 pm, prior to Choir rehearsal and performs monthly in worship.
- Choir - This adult choir rehearses from 7:00-8:00 pm and performs frequently in the traditional worship service.
- Other ministries & activities for children & youth at Wednesday Night Alive.
Other Week Nights
- Banner Making Group meets every Monday afternoon at 1:00PM. To collaborate, decorate and design banners for our beautiful sanctuary.
- Asleson/McMillan Bible Study meets every Monday night to study the Bible and connect with each other in the community.
- Riverside's Women Evening Bible Study meets every Monday night to discuss their current Bible study and how Jesus impacts their lives. For women in their 40-50's.
- The Men's Group meets every Monday night. All men are welcome.
- United Methodist Women meet every second Tuesday of the month at 12:00pm for a delicious potluck, Bible Study and a time to brainstorm for local outreach. All ages.
- Riverside Women's Book Club meets every second Tuesday of the month to discuss their latest Christian book they've been reading.
- Run/Walk Group meets on Tuesday nights to exercise, eat dinner and talk about the Bible.
- Methodist Men meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month to eat dinner, share a Bible study and discuss how to serve in their Church & community
- UMW Circle Groups meet on the third Thursday of the month to fellowship, discuss a relevant Bible study and have a guest speaker.
- Praise Team - Our music team includes talents of many different types. Between guitar, piano, drums or any other instrument used to bring glory to God! Our team is always welcoming new singers and musicians. Practice is on Thursday evenings.